Saturday, August 14, 2010

'Tis a Gleeful Season...


Why, you may ask, are people so crazy about this TV show nowadays?

I've gotta say, in a world where a lot of bad things happen every day, that people want some element of joy and happiness in their lives. Me too. I'm just so sick of reading and watching awful things that people do to each other so when I first started watching Glee I was pleasantly surprised. It is a show about losers, hence the L sign that the actors in the show make in this image that I've posted. I like watching shows that make me cry...not in a sad way, more like in an 'awww, that's so sweet' way. Glee is very different - it is sad, and you do watch Sue Sylvester rant on and on about Will Schuester's hair and being as despicable as can be, but at the same time, it can be happy too as the kids on Glee learn something new everyday and despite their differences, get on like a 'singing club on fire'.

I need a bit of sunshine in my life. Everyday. Remember folks...the glass is half full, not half empty. Take that thought with you each day and trust me, good things will start to happen to you, especially when you least expect it.

Have a glee-ful day!